The Russian Association of Forwarding and Logistics Organizations (ARE) is a non-profit organization that unites more than 180 Russian forwarding and logistics organizations.
ARE is a national member of the INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION of FORWARDING ASSOCIATIONS (FIATA) and contributes to the promotion and implementation of advanced international technologies of freight forwarding and logistics services to the Russian market.
ARE, under a license agreement with FIATA, grants its members the right to use FIATA documents to perform certain freight forwarding and logistics services. More detailed information about the FIATA documents can be found in the relevant section on the association's website www.far-aerf.ru .
The Russian Association of Forwarding and Logistics Organizations has been maintaining a Register of Forwarding and Logistics Companies since January 2017. The register is maintained on a voluntary basis and without charging a fee for entering the company into the register. The register of forwarding and logistics companies is organized in order to create a single information resource on forwarding and logistics companies, which will help potential business partners to obtain data on a freight forwarding and logistics company that has established itself as a reliable and qualified organization.
ARE members have the following preferences:
- use FIATA documents in their activities;
- become an individual member of FIATA;
- receive up-to-date information and take part in the discussion of draft laws, materials on the subject of "Transport", committees and subcommittees of the EAC, the Ministry of Transport, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the RUPP and other organizations involved in transport, cargo transportation, forwarding and logistics;
- to undergo additional training and improve the qualifications of their employees at the ARE Center for Advanced Training. After the exams, students receive a FIATA diploma. The site of the ARE CPC – https://far-edu.ru;
- certify the company's freight forwarding and logistics services for compliance with the requirements of regulatory documents: "Voluntary certification systems of the Russian Association of Forwarding and Logistics Companies" and GOST R52297-2004, GOST R 52298-2004. Certification allows you to raise the status of freight forwarding companies by participating in public procurement and tenders held by state organizations of various levels;
- use the ARE platforms to present company's capabilities in the field of freight forwarding and logistics